Muni Sukhbir Singh Jain: The founder of Vidya Prakashan Mandir (P) Ltd
( 19XX- 19YY)
The eldest son of Sh. Lakhmi Chand Jain, resident of a small village Hilvadi in district Baghpat started working for the livelihood as a general merchant in Baraut and added distributions of books subsequently. Very soon, distribution of government published books became his identity in the town.
Vidya Prakashan Mandir (P) Ltd (VPML) is a well-known State of the Art, National Awardee Educational Publishing Enterprise. It is located at Vidya Industrial Estate, Baghpat Road Meerut (UP), India. Late Sh. Sukhbir Singh Jain did the Herculean task of founding the Enterprise in the Year 1979. The Enterprise, in its journey of four decades, is engaged in publishing of High Quality Educational Books, nurturing thereby millions of students.
The VPML is spread over 10 acres of area. It has State of the Art 125 machines engaged in printing. The output of Enterprise is nearly 4000 Book Titles every year, and is providing jobs to nearly 1000 employees/workers.
The VPML focuses on Quality Education through qualitative Books. Its books are prepared by the domain experts in their respective fields and are in perfect alignment with the curriculum and syllabus prescribed by the Educational Boards/ Universities. Its books cater for all levels of education in English, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi and Sanskrit.
The VPML has collaborations with foreign publishers. As such, its quality orientation has been of the Global benchmarks.
The VPML Human Resource
- The VPML has a well select team of human resource. The salient aspects of the human resources are-VPML Advisory Board consisting of Elite Educationists from Schools, Colleges, Educational Administrators and Social Arena.
- Renowned Authors from Schools, Colleges and Educational Administrators.
- Highly educated and seasoned Editors, Reviewers and Technician
- Highly experienced technical man power engrossed in composing and printing work.
- An enterprising team of Distributors and Marketers
The VPML Mechanical Resources
The VPML has two divisions, viz., publishing and Printing Divisions. The Publishing Division is devoted to the Editing and Publishing of quality books for the Schools, Colleges, Competitive Exams and General reading. The Printing Division has the world-class machines and highly skilled manpower to print VPML books, as well as, to undertake printing orders from outside publishers.