No products in the cart.
Chemistry for IIT JEE main and advanced by the Vidya Prakashan Mandir pvt ltd is one cardinal requirement for preparing chemistry to give the IIT JEE exam. The book mainly covers up the entire most up-to-date IIT-JEE patterned questions and answers.
- The book is the ideal as one of the eminent iit chemistry books. The books aid the student by covering all the chapters in details and along with it displays an all-inclusive collection of a variety of kinds of questions.
- The questions that are given in the book are based on the most recent models and trends for a diverse pool of questions to practice. The Vidya Prakashan Mandir pvt ltd provides the students with the best among all the iit books that one can find in the market today.
- The chemistry book has more than 10,000 MCQs. Not only has this book also consisted of questions from various state engineering entrance exams. These questions can never be found in any other iit exam books and that is what helps all the students in a unique way.
- The book guide the students with a very assisting chapter-wise explanatory solutions of previous years exam questions. It also does contain properly arranged and organised topic wise questions related to brain teasing that will help the students develop their mental ability & along with it gives comprehensive type questions.
- Unlike other competition books it not gives just a summarise concept of the chapters. The book put out of the ordinary stress on building up the concept and theory that will demonstrate the students with through facts.
- The book is also filled up with examples of the chapter-wise collection of formulae. This is a completely dissimilar from other books that is there for the IIT students.
- The section gives explanations in detailed form at whatever time it is necessary or seems to be justified. There are other than these Chapter-wise self Analysis Test Paper that is offered with a mixture of questions.
- These questions assist top arouse and build up multi-dimensional trouble solving skills of a candidate. The solutions are given at the last of each chapter.
So just grab the make sure the probability of achieving success in the IIT examination.