Name of Post: Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF
Number of Vacancy: 2221
Bachelor’s Degree from a Recognised University or Equivalent.
Age Limit :
- Applicant Minimum Age Limitation:- 20 Years
- Applicant Maximum Age Limitation:- 25 Years
- The upper age limit for the post of Sub Inspector in CAPFs and ASI in CISF is relaxable for Central Government Civilian Employees as per extant Government order.
- Starting date for Online Registration :- 22 April, 2017
- Last date for Submission of Application Form :- 15 May, 2017
- Date of Computer Based Examination:- Paper-I: 30-06-2017 to 07-07-2017 Paper-II: 08-10-2017
- 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
- Mode of payment:- Fee can be paid through SBI Challan / SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee, as per rules/ instructions of Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Paper-I & Paper-II of the examination only. Allocation of candidates will be made to User Departments depending upon their merit position and the option exercised by them.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply Online using the link http://ssconline.nic. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website. Candidates may note that only online application will be accepted at http://ssconline.nic only.