COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION, 2017
Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer:
- Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute
- Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters I Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
Junior Statistical Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply, however they must possess Essential qualification on or before 1st August 2017.
Age Limit : (Age limit will be reckoned as on 1st August, 2017)
(i) For Post for which age limit is 20-27 years– He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990 and not later than 01.08.1997
(ii) For Post for which age limit is 18-27 years -He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990 and not later than 01.08.1999
(iii) For Post for which age limit is 20-30 years -He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1987 and not later than 01.08.1997
(iv) For Post for which age limit is upto 30 years -He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1987 and not later than 01.08.1999
(v) For Post for which age limit is upto 32 years -He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1985 and not later than 01.08.1999
- Closing Date:06.2017
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I):08.2017-20.08.2017
- Date of Tier-II:11.2017 & 11.11.2017
- Date of Tier-III (Descriptive):01.2018
- Date of Tier-IV (Skill test): Feb, 2018
- 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
- The candidates who are not exempted from paying examination fee may submit the requisite fee through State Bank of India only either in the form of challan, generated on line, or through SBI Net Banking. Payment can also be made through any Credit or Debit Card.
- All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
Tier I – Computer Based Examination
Tier II – Computer Based Examination
Tier III – Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
Tier IV – Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
- The Commission reserves the right to make changes in the scheme of examination such as conduct of Tier-I and Tier-II examination in computer based mode, treating Tier-I examination as only qualifying etc.
- Interview component has been dispensed with. There will, therefore, be no interview.
- After the Computer based Examination and the Data Entry Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test/Document verification wherever applicable, the Commission will draw up the All India Merit List for each category of post. As many candidates as are found by the Commission to have qualified in the Examination shall be recommended for appointment for each category of post up to the number of vacancies available, taking into consideration option for the posts.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply Online using the link www.ssconline.nic.in. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website. Candidates may note that only online application will be accepted at www.ssconline.nic.in only.