No products in the cart.
All products/services and information displayed on www.vidyaprakashan.com constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. www.vidyaprakashan.com reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. If you have supplied us with your email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm details and therefore process the order. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. No act or mission of www.vidyaprakashan.com prior to the actual dispatch of the product (s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer.
Account and Registration Obligations
You also agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by www.vidyaprakashan.com registration form (such information being the “Registration Information and Profile Information”)
- Maintain and promptly update the Profile information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if www.vidyaprakashan.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or not in accordance with the User Agreement, www.vidyaprakashan.com has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing;” (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. www.vidyaprakashan.com will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from www.vidyaprakashan.com on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g.,Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox).
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and www.vidyaprakashan.com with respect to the www.vidyaprakashan.com sites/services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and www.vidyaprakashan.com with respect to the www.vidyaprakashan.com sites/services. www.vidyaprakashan.com‘s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.