Vidya Editorial Team is back with the latest edition of CUET 2023 Books, this remarkable series for CUET-UG aspirants who are willing to get admission to their dream university through the Common University Entrance Test known as the CUET-UG Entrance Exam 2023.
These CUET 2023 books cover the entire curriculum which is required to qualify for this entrance exam and are therefore extremely fruitful for learners, the USP(unique selling proposition)of this series is that each book is subject to a dedicated subject which will help you to prepare, learn and practice by focused study. “eVidya CUET-UG (20+5) Practice Workbook Accountancy/Book Keeping Section-II(Domain Specific Subject) for CUET Entrance Exam 2023” is an ultimate choice for that one last round of complete revision as it provides conceptual clarity with ample chance of fulfilling your dream to get admission in your dream university be it DU, BHU, JNU, JMI, AMU or in any other central universities.
- Compiled in the form of Practice Sets and practice workbook, as well as including content of detailed synopsis; Concept Maps to provide quick review of the chapter(s) Topics with chapter wise theory.
- MCQs (which are of utmost importance) based on NCERT and previous years paper analysis are an icing on the cake.
- Solved paper of CUET 2022 exam provide an overview of paper answering pattern, additionally 50 MCQs pattern which provides you self-analysis through these assessment papers.
- This book is strictly based on NCERT class 12th syllabus and consist of 20 Solved Practice Sets with their dedicated explanatory solutions and 5 unsolved practice sets to shine your end time revision.
- It is extremely worth of studying with Maxx Marks CUET books as we proven records from 2022 CUET exam, where we received appreciation from educators and students for getting the most number of question in CUET 2022 Exam from Maxx Marks CUET Books. “Study Well, Learn Well and Score Well” and get admission in your dream university is the motto of Maxx Marks Team.
There are no reviews yet.